DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY
In line with BAIDURI DIMENSI GROUP commitment to provide a safe workplace, we are committed to ensure all stakeholders having a clear understanding about the rules regarding the use and possession of drugs and alcohol at all Baiduri Dimensi premises through the establishment of this policy.
- This policy and rules laid out in this policy apply to all employees, contractors, visitors, and customers.
- All stakeholders will be treated consistently and fairly through this policy.
- All matters concerning alcohol and drugs shall be treated as confidential.
Drug and alcohol abuse is strictly prohibited in the workplace. The company acknowledge its obligation to take all reasonable action to deal with drugs or alcohol use and their effect in workplace.
This policy will help to ensure the safety and health of all stakeholders, to maintain efficient and effective operation of the business.
For the purpose of this policy, the following are strictly prohibited:
- Consume alcohol or illegal drugs or abuse any substance while at work.
- Be in possession of alcohol or use of illegal drugs in company promises, company worksite or in company vehicles.
- The presence in the body of alcohol or illegal drugs (or its metabolites) while at work.
- Soliciting, selling, transport and supply of illegal or non-prescribed drugs at the workplace.
- Supply others with alcohol in the workplace.
Breaching out this policy will be considered as a serious misconduct. Disciplinary action will be taken by The Company including termination of the employment.
The Company Will:
- Trained and educate employees regarding the awareness on the bad effects of drugs and alcohol abuse at the workplace.
- Conduct unannounced searches for alcohol and drugs at all company premises.
- Conduct unannounced random testing when required.