Port Operation services was in operation since 1997 in Westport, as cargo handling contractor for the Conventional Terminal (Break Bulk Section) supplying forklifts and trailers to shuttle steel and other general cargo from wharf side and warehouses.
The department staff strength exceeds 300 personnel for both at Westport. It has the largest fleet of Excavators, Shovels, Forklifts, Trailers, Prime Movers and Cargo Lorries thus it makes us the single largest contractor in Westport. Our range of capital good invested are as below:
Fork Lift, Gears & Heavy Machine Equipment
- A various of Forklift capacity
- 25 units of 3 to 4 Tons Forklift at Port Klang
- 10 Units of 7 Tons Forklift (5 Units at Port Klang & 1 Unit at Pasir Gudang)
- 15 Units of 10 Tons Forklift at Port Klang
- 6 Units of 18 Tons Forklift at Port Klang
- 7 Units of 25 Tons Forklift (4 Units at Port Klang & 1 Unit at Pasir Gudang)
- 2 Unit of 32 Tons Forklift at Port Klang & Pasir Gudang
- 3 Unit of 35 Tons Stacker Laden at Port Klang
- 1 Unit of 42 Tons Stacker Laden at Port Klang
- 28 Units of Excavator for Ports Businesses (15 Units at Westports & 13 Units at Johor Port)
- 15 Units of Shovel for Ports Businesses (8 Units at Westports and 7 Units at Johor Port)
- Various Types of Gears for special equipment such of Spreader Bar, Hooks, Wires, Slings, Webbing Slings, Clipper, Grabber, Hopper, Ramp, Tray, Chain Slings etc.